About this course
The ability to transition to the corporate aviation sector requires the enhancement and refining of existing skill sets and the development of core competencies required in this specialized industry. The rewards and the satisfaction are a reason why the course is vital to achieving these goals.
It enables you to take the next step in your career, to assist you into a more personalized environment, and to give an insight into the life of corporate flying. This two-day interactive course will establish the differences between commercial and corporate aviation, whilst giving you the tools, confidence and knowledge to be able to undertake the role and seek positions within the corporate markets.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided throughout the day.
- Understanding & expectations of job role
- Insight into SOP and the similarities to commercial flying
- Knowing how to create the right on board experience
- Creating and leaving the right impression
- Exceeding client’s expectations
- Understanding cultural differences,
- VIP etiquette and social media protocol
- Insight into tasks pre, during and post flight
As a result of attending this workshop you will be able to seamlessly make the transition from commercial to corporate aircrew with understanding and confidence. Placing you in a position to take the next step into the exciting world of corporate aviation.